Korean skin care routine is all the rage these days. The beauty treatment entails ten detailed steps each involving specific skin care products.
Korean skin care product reviews are specified for different skin types, so they deliver the best results.
Korean skin care product reviews are based on the 10 steps listed below. The products are arranged in the order of their use.
1.Oil cleansers and 2. foam cleansers: These products are used in step one of the Korean beauty treatment to rid the skin of oil and water based impurities.
3. Korean exfoliators: These products get rid of dead skin cells that may otherwise clog up pores and cause acne breakouts.
4. Korean Toners: Toners are used to restore the skin’s pH levels to 5.5 after cleansing routines.
5. Essences: These products speed the skin’s turnover rate resulting in a fairer complexion.
6. Korean Serums: These are potent portions aimed at addressing conditions such as dark spots and uneven skin tones.
7. Korean Face Masks: A favorite beauty item, face masks impart concentrated nutrients to the skin. They are credited with the youthful and radiant skin associated with Korean women.
8. Eye cream: Korean eye creams are designed to address issues such as fine lines and dark circles under the eyes.
9. Korean moisturizers are invaluable skincare assets that restore moisture balance to the skin.
10. Korean Sunscreens are a useful item that protects the skin from the detrimental effects of the sun’s UVA/UVB rays.